Tuesday 1 September 2015

Mike ezuronye his not happy for fraudster using his picture to scame people

Ezuronye has just written a disclaimer on internet
fraudsters who use his identity to dupe his fans
of their hard earned income.
He explained that the fraudsters are virtually on
all social media platforms, using audio and movie
pictures to defraud people.
He wrote DISCLAIMER So
my teeming fans are defrauded on the daily by
Fraudsters claiming to be me Most disturbing is
a Fraudster also going on Skype n using my Movie
close Up pictures, speaking to people without
audio or sometimes slow audio..When the person
now asks why is d audio slow or not there at all
the fraudster claims it’s a network issue..
Recently I have even heard of cases of
blackmail from me to my supposed fans on
Skype That hurts me big time Please here’s
what If U get anyone claiming to be me or any
other Entertainer on any video platform on social
media , ask the so called celebrity to send you a
picture and Video with the newspaper of that said
day showing the date
Recently, hip hop singer, Wizkid starboy email and
Twitter accounts were hacked. The singer had to
go on social media to ask his fans to beware of
any fraudulent mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment